Fwwixli and Wirxli

Fwwixli and Wirxli
Shopping together on their 1st day of custody.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome to the official page of Fwwixli and Wirxli!

Here is Wirxli meeting the new adopted foster child Fwwixli Swindlehurst...She was born and raised into the wealthy but negligent Swindlehurst family and left barefoot, toyless and candyless on their paradise island owned by the Israeli artist Fau Ferdinand. Wirxli is overjoyed to have a new foster child and cannot wait to collaborate on some performance art with her...

Auntie Chi5 Shenzhou found us a great place to buy new sk8er supplies for my precious Fwwixli. The sk8board was a pricey L$600 but I figured it was worth the investment...just as long as she stays happy :-) I was pleased to see that I was successful in censoring her naive eyes from the mature content displayed on some of the sk8board designs...I think she made the right choice in purchasing one with a little red toon devil...how charming!

Auntie Chi5 Shenzhou also suggested that I buy Fwwixli a new pair of cutesy pink shoes since she was barefoot when I rescued her from the wealthy and greedy Swindlehurst family who practically orphaned her on that poor paradise island called Neo Goa. Well, another L$100 disappeared out of my wallet and into the Fwwixli's little purse.

I noticed as I was leaving SL for the day that Auntie Chi5 was sneaking ciggies for Fwwixli to smoke...sigh! I knew she might be a bad influence on the poor innocent and impressionable Fwwixli.

Cheerios,
Wirxli

1 comment:

jer83 said...

What are you talking abuot