Fwwixli and Wirxli

Fwwixli and Wirxli
Shopping together on their 1st day of custody.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Planning our 1st exhibition together with Spinster Voom!

Pic taken by Spinster Voom. Here I am with my daughter posing with the curator for the Pages Exhibition, Spinster Voom outside my PR office. As you can see, Fwwix's ageplay antics have caught the curator's undivided attention (and probably suspicion) ;-)

Hey contemporary art and ageplay fans,

Yaaaay! We finally have our first exhibition confirmed! We will be preparing a special performance installation for Spinster Zoom on behalf of the Pages Exhibition. Our performance installation will be projected into the Notice Gallery in London (Deptford, East London) :-) This exhibition should take place sometime in June.

Spinster wanted to interview us first as research for her curatorial development and presentation of our collaborative art-performance-installation-sculpture-whatever ;-)

Here is an excerpt from the interview (Fwwixli was very articulate, I am proud!):

WIRXLI AND FWWIXLI
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) How would you describe
your work?

Wirxli Flimflam: I describe my work as conceptual and paternal ;-)

Fwwixli Swindlehurst: controvertial, humorous
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: I'm the kid
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: he's my father
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: we hang around in high profile events
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: with bodyguards
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: :-D
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: wirx is an sl celebrity
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: I sit on his shoulders when I'm not zooming around on my skateboard , making the bodyguards work for their money

2) Who is your main influence?

Wirxli Flimflam: my daughter and the hyper-liberal tolerance of Lindens and Furries towards the ageplay community
Wirxli Flimflam: that answer is maybe only describing one influence
Wirxli Flimflam: but it related to our
collaboration for your show more directly

Fwwixli Swindlehurst: I'm the sidekick
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: I'm trying to dig my memory for well known side kicks
Wirxli Flimflam: Robin...
Wirxli Flimflam: Tonto
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: no no
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: there was this american tv show about this guy who has a tv talk show
Fwwixli Swindlehurst: his sidekick was bald and had a moustache

3) Who would you most like to collaborate with?

Wirxli Flimflam: other than my daughter?
Wirxli Flimflam: ok
Wirxli Flimflam: another person is Alan Dojoji...I have asked him but no firm reply
Wirxli Flimflam: hopefully, also Fau ferdinand



I hope we did not give her the wrong impression! I think she understands the bigger picture of Ageplay within the ever tolerant context of British Contemporary Art ...phew!

So, I apologize for the delay with blogging this post but I literally just finished an in-world conference panel for Ars Virtua.

I gotta hurry with wrapping up this blog posting because I want to blog that panel on my main personal blog ASAP...There is not really much more to say about last night's occasion except that both Fwwixli and yours truly are looking forward to this upcoming exhibition! So, here quickly are the rest of my text-captioned snapshots from our meeting with Spinster...

Photo by Spinster Voom.This pic taken by Spinster is my personal favourite...It highlights the charming features of Fwwixli's face :-)

Based on what the chat-history says here, I guess Fwwixli was deeply inspired by Dancoyote Antonelli's postering job at the OSMOSA opening.

Spinster seems to be admiring the view from my PR office in this pic. I hope you are admiring Fwwix's spectacular toilet-paper roll! :-)

For this pic, we feature 2 special guests. One is my automated drug-dealer named "iixlii". He is the official fundraiser for Fwwix Aid and one of my revenue sources to ensure that Fwwixli keeps on getting her own bodyguard security detail. Speaking of bodyguards, one of our guards almost tore apart Gumnosophistai Nurmi at Gaz's opening a little awhile ago. I guess he stumbles around alot because he drunkenly invaded my personal space at that opening and caused an altercation with me and my guard. Anyways, Gumno has since become a colleage and co-performer in the Avatar Orchestra Metaverse. He actually was just wondering around Odyssey and stumbled upon us at my PR office..he had no idea I had my own PR Office. Well, I made formal apologies for the body-guard fiasco and formal introductions to Fwwixli and Spinster.... Everything is now ready to go for the exhibition in June...Yaaaay!

No comments: